Saturday, December 10, 2011

I love photos. What is it, "A picture is worth a thousand words"? I think that's an understatement. I love words. But I think a photo can encapsulate a whole lot more than words. They draw our mind immediately to that which we take joy in, that which we love.


Family



Friends


 Making treats for family and friends


 Growth and Discovery


 
The past few days have been full of some great photo opportunities. Last night we had a Christmas party for our Bible study group. We've been holding this Bible study in our home the last couple of months, and studying through the book of Colossians. It's been a great opportunity to get into God's Word. We've been so blessed to have friends in our home, and meet new friends!

My brother-in-law Mitchell, and his wife Anna are in town for the weekend! We haven't seen Mitchell since Spring, before he joined the Marines. This was Zeke's first time meeting his Uncle Mitch!

I love Christmas season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment